Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a good site to order some fairings and decals don't want any of that cheap ?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Nice first post!

If you search, I have a thread about the NT fairings I used on one of my K5 literbikes I sold.
They ARE Chinese. They were an exact match of the stock fairings, paint and all.
I did post that I thought the paint wasn't as scratch resistant as the stock ones though.

On Ebay, NTfarings.com

Take a look, I wasn't disappointed, and sold that bike.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Suzuki Parts House.com is where I buy all my OEM parts. They are basically like a dealership parts dept minus the 10% added cost.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Suzuki Parts House.com is a division of Babbit's Sports Center, a Suzuki dealer. Apparently they have a significant online presence. Other's to consider are mrcycles.com (MR Motorcycle) and partshark.com (Flat Out Motorsports). Cheapcycleparts.com seems to be mrcycles by another name, but with higher prices. No idea what that's about.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Suzuki Parts House.com is a division of Babbit's Sports Center, a Suzuki dealer. Apparently they have a significant online presence. Other's to consider are mrcycles.com (MR Motorcycle) and partshark.com (Flat Out Motorsports). Cheapcycleparts.com seems to be mrcycles by another name, but with higher prices. No idea what that's about.
+1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts