Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my cat cut off of my 07 600 and put a 2'' pipe in it's place and it sounds amazing it's low and loud and feels like a new bike in all. It has much more power all around and run amazing. All you half to do is unbolt it there are 4 bolts in all holding the cat on, then i took it down to a muffler shop and had it cut and weled on at a cost of $:clap:50

·
Registered
156 Posts
sound clip? i have an 07' 750, and i want to do something to it, but can't drop a grand on it right now. also, do you think you need the power commander now that you have modified the exhaust?

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
I just had my cat cut off of my 07 600 and put a 2'' pipe in it's place and it sounds amazing it's low and loud and feels like a new bike in all. It has much more power all around and run amazing. All you half to do is unbolt it there are 4 bolts in all holding the cat on, then i took it down to a muffler shop and had it cut and weled on at a cost of $:clap:50
Are you going by the "butt dyno" or do you have a chart to prove this statement.

·
Registered
201 Posts
LOL... Those are the best kind dont ya know.... I had to recalibrate mine last week tho...

That sound clip sounded pretty good... If its better "live" I'll bet it sounds sweet!!
:funny: I don't even want to know how :headscrat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts