Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry had another thread but im too lazy to look for it! I just finished polishing my bike since i got home like at 5am last night was crazy races down here in okeechobee.. Lemme know what u guys think?

Lemme know what u guys think.. i never got a chance to tint the headlight last week..

·
Registered
582 Posts
Love the bike!! 2 questions tho... why do you have electrical tape on the kickstand? and why do you want to tint the headlight? looks like you have HIDs right? The bike is clean as hell as is.... I wouldnt touch a thing!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its a nice bike but dont know about tinting the head light or brake light. i dont know about you but i want to be seen day and night
Theres nothing wrong with the tail light.. it can be seen at night and day like any other stock bike. I know its not illegal cuase my uncle is a luitenant for FHP, he told me himself at day they are just like stock!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey man great lookin bike it looks real hot
jus wonderin where'd u get the "R" emblems u have on the side fairings? they look great
Its the stock 2008 gsxr logo.. i just carefully peeled off the R and then removed the gsx and then reapplied the R

·
Registered
705 Posts
Nice bike brotha!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.