Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

SuperMod of the North
Discussion Starter #1
They got me on this... wanted to give you guys the heads up.

It is usually two attractive college girls in t shirts and tight jeans. They approach you while you are loading your car and pretend to look for thier lost keys. After you offer to help they give up and ask you to give them a ride home to get the spare set. They jump in the back seat and once you are driving start making out. Shortly after this They take off thier tops. Eventually one crawls over the seat and starts performing oral sex on you topless while you drive. Once you are distracted the other one slides her hand between the seats and steals your wallet.

This is real. It happened to me September 15th, 17th, twice on the 18th, 23rd, 26th, and three times on the 30th. This month has been about the same.

I wanted you guys to know and be prepared. Costco has cheap leather wallets on sale right now.

Registered
They got me on this... wanted to give you guys the heads up.

It is usually two attractive college girls in t shirts and tight jeans. They approach you while you are loading your car and pretend to look for thier lost keys. After you offer to help they give up and ask you to give them a ride home to get the spare set. They jump in the back seat and once you are driving start making out. Shortly after this They take off thier tops. Eventually one crawls over the seat and starts performing oral sex on you topless while you drive. Once you are distracted the other one slides her hand between the seats and steals your wallet.

This is real. It happened to me September 15th, 17th, twice on the 18th, 23rd, 26th, and three times on the 30th. This month has been about the same.

I wanted you guys to know and be prepared. Costco has cheap leather wallets on sale right now.
馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

SuperMod of the North
Discussion Starter #4
The one in Madisonville Tennessee, 4525 US-411, 37354, United States

They are open today till 10pm.

Reactions: Leroy Brown

SuperMod of the North
Discussion Starter #5
Just got a text from Leroy, wallets are in isle 3.

Thanks Leroy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts