Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**Visit www.hollywoodbikenight.com for original post**

Doing the Big Bear Ride once again. For those who have gone before... you know what to expect! It's a great (all day) ride through the Southern California mountains. We are starting in Sunland once again! I am posting this ride early so that everyone can save the date!!

***Please arrive gassed up!!!***
***Bring a Camelbak if you have one, it will be hot!!***

Date: Sunday August 2, 2009
Meet-up Location: McDonald's 7950 Foothill Blvd. Sunland, Ca.
Time: 9:00am
Riders Meeting: 9:45am
KSU: 10:00am
Leader: Luke
Sweepers: Kat
Lunch: Cedar Glen Malt Shop
Chatterbox! Channel: 11-11
Route: - Big T, Angeles Forest, 9 mile, Angeles Crest, Sheep Creek Dr, Lone Pine Canyon Rd, 138, 18 (rim of the world!), 173, Hook Creek Rd, Eat! (Cedar Glen Malt shop), Hook Creek Rd, 173, 18, gas in Blue Jay, 38,Feelin Satisfied

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you for posting this up.

I have been riding for 7 years now. I have never had the opportunity to do group riding. Back in the day, I met up with lots of the local "youth" during bike nights, but have since rescinded my participation due to stupid "stunts" and police harassment.

Wrong crowd for sure. It's people like that who give bikers a bad name.

I would like to meet up with some respectful and safe riders.

Can you give me some more info on the meet?

Thanks,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for posting this up.

I have been riding for 7 years now. I have never had the opportunity to do group riding. Back in the day, I met up with lots of the local "youth" during bike nights, but have since rescinded my participation due to stupid "stunts" and police harassment.

Wrong crowd for sure. It's people like that who give bikers a bad name.

I would like to meet up with some respectful and safe riders.

Can you give me some more info on the meet?

Thanks,
What else would you like to know? I would encourage you to join hollywoodbikenight.com for future rides/events/etc.

Hopefully I'll see some of you out on this ride. I will be riding from Brea to the meet-up spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.