Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Point Burger Bar (formerly Quaker Steak and Lube- they even had a 65ish Vetter, on stands in the dinning room, and a Rail/dragster too hanging from the ceiling, etc.- not now though) had their Bike Night last Wednesday. I went- what a mistake- didn't stay long- I was one of 3 sportbikes when I left too.
Here is my 'ol blue'- in a sea of Hardleys. That was about 1/4 of the bikes there, 2 rows deep.

Then, to the better one for years- Bike Night at the Iron Horse Hotel- this one is great.
Last night, as advertised on the Facelift Book- many members of 'Chicago United' showed up also. They are pretty much all sportbikes of various shapes and sizes.
It was great, saw a few of my friends that ride too.
I didn't take a picture of all the bikes, you've all seen bikes and bike nights. There were many nice, unique interesting ones.
I took a picture of this one though. A stretched, Kawi H2R. Stretched- I know, right? Looked like a OEM sized rear wheel too.
Not my cup of tea, but it's not mine obviously. It's an iconic bike in general

Reactions: yode3zy

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I"ve seen the H2, it has short bars, etc. Also different fairing? Pretty sure one of the decals had R also?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts