Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Bike on hold....

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  skibum91 
#1 ·
yea, i have to wait another couple months now, past the end of the season into our 60-70 degree winter. I blew a tire last night on my truck, and i need to replace all four, 305/70r16 (33" 12.5" wide on a 16" rim) for my silverado. About 1200 bucks down the drain for a new set of tires. Anyways, yea im bummed, and i take the CHP course and everything next month im all signed up and paid i was ready to go :(. No bike for a couple months now :(. ( i had to give the bike back to the guy i bought it from yesterday :( )

#2 ·
That sucks man, just get through the hard times and you might be able to find an even better deal. Good luck on everything.

#4 ·
hmmmm... don't you hate that, and they won't till you until you can have it.

#5 ·
Damn are you getting a blow job with those tires... Shit why so expensive

#6 ·
because they are pro comp xterrain, 33 inches tall and 12.5 inches wide for my lifted truck. Just the standard price. mounted and balanced out the door is like 1100 or somethin.

My mom just got my tire fixed though so it will last for some time still before i have to buy new ones :).

#8 ·
9ty2point5 said:
big ass tires cost big ass $$$

there is always another bike out ther for sale bro!
Exactly, on both points!

#9 · (Edited)
who the hell is selling you those tires for 1200$ For one the pro comps dont last half as long as the BFG's Im running 33x12.50s on my yota (see sig) and i paid $800 mounted balanced and shipped with those rims!

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/products/productLine.asp?cat=TIR&prodline=1852&catName=TIRES&man=PCTC

211.99 x 4 = $847.96 FREE SHIPPING!

or the BFG's

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/products/productLine.asp?cat=TIR&prodline=1864&catName=TIRES&man=BFGO

209.99 x 4 = $839.96 FREE SHIPPING!

they are knocking $60 more off the BFG with a purchase of 4

#10 ·
fourwheel parts still doin the package deals and instant rebates? hmm.... Well my tires should last another couple months, and i just bought a set of 31" BFG Muds for 150 cause a guy bought em, got a lift and put 33's on it instead. So im gonna throw those on my truck for winter, then when spring comes around its time for my new lift and new tires :). For now though since our winters here are only like 60 degrees im gonna be riding all winter and use the truck to play in the mud after it rains or drive on foggy days/rainy days. Ill catch four wheel parts on their spring sale.

#11 ·
im about to jump to 35's i was gonna take the 3" suspension off and throw the new fabtech 6" on and bolt on 37-38's but being she has a winky 4cyl shes gonna stay the same size just go up in tires.

Right now me and a buddy are working on a new F250 w/ propane kit, exhaust, chip ect... and 38's she'll beat most of the local ricers and be way quicker than a stock stang, with the mobility to run just about any normal car on the road over.

#12 ·
I hold to my comment i still think you should get a Blow job with it for that damn price!

#14 ·
i agree :laughingr :rofl: :funny:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.