Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
" I had it in dealer mode right after that and came up with the c00 so idk."
The problem there is that the codes are cleared if you shut the engine off, which most people do to install a paper clip. Even with the dealer mode switch, the switch part needs to be located somewhere that you can enter dealer mode without shutting down. SDS allows cleared codes to be retrieved but almost no one here has it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
" I had it in dealer mode right after that and came up with the c00 so idk."
The problem there is that the codes are cleared if you shut the engine off, which most people do to install a paper clip. Even with the dealer mode switch, the switch part needs to be located somewhere that you can enter dealer mode without shutting down. SDS allows cleared codes to be retrieved but almost no one here has it.
Ok thanks I have a switch comming should he here prob by Tom so that'll make it easier

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I installed the dealer mode switch on my license plate - the hole in the plate was perfect for the switch. I just used a cheap SPST switch and put heat shrink on the wires to keep water out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Got a power commander coming in the mail Monday so I'm going to throw that on then and see what I get

21 - 26 of 26 Posts