Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycle Theif in L.A.

Someone I know stole my first bike. He lives in L.A. and I figures I'd post this incase anyone knew of him or has seen the bike. For the hell of it...his name is Clinton Chandler and the bike is a 03 Yamaha R6 Black/Silver. It's got a Yosh TRS pipe on it. I know there are hundreds of those around but who knows. There is REWARD money for info leading to the...of Clinton. Any info would help. Though this expeirence did get me interested in GSXR's and now own one, this SOB ripped me off!!! Help me get revenge! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone I know stole my first bike. He lives in L.A. and I figures I'd post this incase anyone knew of him or has seen the bike. For the hell of it...his name is Clinton Chandler and the bike is a 03 Yamaha R6 Black/Silver. It's got a Yosh TRS pipe on it. I know there are hundreds of those around but who knows. There is REWARD money for info leading to the...of Clinton. Any info would help. Though this expeirence did get me interested in GSXR's and now own one, this SOB ripped me off!!! Help me get revenge! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bike Theif

·
Registered
764 Posts
702GSXR750 said:
I say you castrate the bastard when found!! Sorry to hear about your bike!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
So if you know who did it, what's stopping you from going and getting it?

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
how do you know he stole your bike?

and why didn't you turn his ass in?

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ummm I really don't think you needed to post this 3 times...

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Correction 4 times... Was it really needed?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Now how does it look? You like reading the same post 4 times? I merged these threads and sent you a pm. I won't tolerate you posting the same exact post 4 times.

Somebody tell me if you knew who stole your bike, their first and last name and where they lived, why you wouldn't call the cops? I am dumbfounded. This post doesn't make any sense at all. Good luck dude and don't clutter my website.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Man I expected a lil more new butt hole ripping on your part zgixxer..... But I agree sounds a lil fishy to me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Theives

BallHawk3 said:
well how do you know him? You got anymore info. Its kinda awkward you would know his name. What happened exactly?

he was a friend of a friend. his grandmother was financing it for him, so it was in her name though she never saw the since it left the dealer. clinton rode it for a while then wanted to get rid of it. i was happy to help. i gave him 1500 down, and made all the required monthly payments. he made a visit to vegas and saw me riding, and all i can guess is he got jealous and wanted it back. he left me a few messages about taking it back. they were never returned. we had a legal binding contract with both our signatures staing the facts of our agreement. ofcourse, i lost mine. i was riding a sick wheelie one day and was pulled over. thinking it ws for stunting, i pulled over. before i knew it i was handcuffed and on my way to jail! the bastad let the cops do the dirty work! he needs to be set-straight!!!! i have no legal or financial records to prove my case, except for the fact he and i know what really happened.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
some details on the theif

clinton is a 23 y/o male, white, skinny, dark hair, short last i knew. he drives a toyota tundra, dark green, maybe black. last i knew he was in San Diego, but heard through the grapevine he is in LA now.

thanks for your help, lemme know when you got him tied up, ill be right down!

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
Do you have a cancelled check, money order receipt or from a cashiers check? Where you making the monthly payments directly to the lender or to a 3rd party in which you have receipts?

If you have any of the above proof with out the signed agreement you may have a case in cali since he resides here (also a claim for having you arrested) you may also want to check the laws in nevada about those issues... But either way seems like you need to go beat old boys ass... Los angeles is only a 5 hour drive away from vegas and a $39 each way plane ticket on south west.. You better go handle yours kid!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Revenge

Get this... a good friend of mine had his mustang and f4i stolen within months of eachother. this broke his heart. he just got done putting on exaust, euro tail, and a handfull of other goodies when it was stolen. this was about 11 months ago. well now he has a new mustang and he and a few of our friends go to this car show thing we have once a week. we're there for a couple hours when 3 bikes role by us, a r1, gsxr750, and a red f41...hmmm. we don't see those often where i live so we decide to go check it out. now we're looking at the bike with the owner a couple feet away and one of my friends keeps going "gee, this bike looks really familiar. now my friend who got the bike stolen also had a scratch on the bike near the rear (excactly like the scratch this one had) and amoung other uncanny ressemblances... he had stickers on the windscreen. this bike didn't have stickers, but it did have this hazyness where the stickers would have been, as if there were once stickers there and someone removed them. the only difference is the exaust, this one had a carbon fiber one. but when u get a free bike, wouldn't u have the $ to drop on a slip-on? so i went to look at the plate... but isn't this strange... there wasn't one...hmmm. so we walked back to the cars to call a cop buddy of ours and as soon as we were 20yrds away the owner of the f4i took off without his friends. so a couple weeks go by, we're at the same little car show but we took different cars. sure enough they come rolling up. i'm pissed cuz my friend went through hell cuz of this asshole. we walk up to the bike and as my 2 of my buddies act like they're looking at the bikes i asked the owner if i could see his helmet cuz i liked the colors so much. i asked if it was snel rated and when he sed yeah, i sed "good" and bashed him in the head with it. this started a 3 on 3 brawl which ended in the 3 guys thrown into they're bikes and us tipping as the flashing lights appeared on the main road. and thats just a taste of the buffet of things i'd like to do to thiefs. sorry it was long

·
Registered
2 Posts
bike thiefs get asses beat

Get this... a good friend of mine had his mustang and f4i stolen within months of eachother. this broke his heart. he just got done putting on exaust, euro tail, and a handfull of other goodies when it was stolen. this was about 11 months ago. well now he has a new mustang and he and a few of our friends go to this car show thing we have once a week. we're there for a couple hours when 3 bikes role by us, a r1, gsxr750, and a red f41...hmmm. we don't see those often where i live so we decide to go check it out. now we're looking at the bike with the owner a couple feet away and one of my friends keeps going "gee, this bike looks really familiar. now my friend who got the bike stolen also had a scratch on the bike near the rear (excactly like the scratch this one had) and amoung other uncanny ressemblances... he had stickers on the windscreen. this bike didn't have stickers, but it did have this hazyness where the stickers would have been, as if there were once stickers there and someone removed them. the only difference is the exaust, this one had a carbon fiber one. but when u get a free bike, wouldn't u have the $ to drop on a slip-on? so i went to look at the plate... but isn't this strange... there wasn't one...hmmm. so we walked back to the cars to call a cop buddy of ours and as soon as we were 20yrds away the owner of the f4i took off without his friends. so a couple weeks go by, we're at the same little car show but we took different cars. sure enough they come rolling up. i'm pissed cuz my friend went through hell cuz of this asshole. we walk up to the bike and as my 2 of my buddies act like they're looking at the bikes i asked the owner if i could see his helmet cuz i liked the colors so much. i asked if it was snel rated and when he sed yeah, i sed "good" and bashed him in the head with it. this started a 3 on 3 brawl which ended in the 3 guys thrown into they're bikes and us tipping as the flashing lights appeared on the main road. and thats just a taste of the buffet of things i'd like to do to thiefs. sorry it was long

1 - 20 of 21 Posts