Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i haven't been on here in ages but I found these in my garage cuz I was cleaning out everything and realized I never sold these. Let me know if anyone is interested. I did some digging with the dealership on price and I'm gonna go with $500 OBO. I'm not shipping these so local pick up is in SoCal. I'm all over the place usually...from LA to San Diego. These are in mint condition. Let me know who's interested!

·
Registered
318 Posts
i would but you dont ship... and 500? com on dude i can get a whole body off of ebay for 300.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, i haven't been on here in ages but I found these in my garage cuz I was cleaning out everything and realized I never sold these. Let me know if anyone is interested. I did some digging with the dealership on price and I'm gonna go with $500 OBO. I'm not shipping these so local pick up is in SoCal. I'm all over the place usually...from LA to San Diego. These are in mint condition. Let me know who's interested!

The pictures are not showing. Can you send me some pics of them? And are they 100% OEM or aftermarket?

·
SuperMod of the North
26,685 Posts
The pictures are not showing. Can you send me some pics of them? And are they 100% OEM or aftermarket?
Thread is 14 years old. He ain’t comin back.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
He ain’t comin back.
Thakt was one of the last lines to that movie with Patrick Swayze, Reeves, when Reeves was an FBI agent, went undercover in this bank robbing/surfing group. It was going off, and Reeves unhandcuffs Swayze and let him go out in the HUGE surf.
The other agents said, 'We'll just get him when he comes back'
Reeves said 'He ain't coming back'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts