Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1998 GSXR, due to problems with the turn signal eliminator that came with the bike I recently went back to stock and bought some LED turn signals to put on but naturally they blink very fast. What type of resistor needs to be put inline to remedy this? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried searching and I have been unable to find an answer. Im not the type to just post without looking first but ive tried several boards and I havent found an answer yet but maybe imnot searching for the right thing.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I know we have talked about the resistor for the TRE, but not what to use on the LED, I would think you would need to know the wattage of the LEDs and all that info, have you tried asking at an Electronics store? One that sells all the LEDs and resistors, a speciatly shop.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Just get a heave duty flasher. It will work.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Just get a heavy duty flasher. It will work.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
we heard you the first time!!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
we heard you the first time!!!

Talk about paying attention. Read them both carefully. I misspelled in the first and went to change it and double posted by accident. :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yea, but most people on this forum cant spell correctly anyways, so I just read it like it should. :laughingr

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
:laughingr :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts