Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Your dog must like his pic taken. Nice cover too. Might be a little too much though.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wickmaster said:
Your dog must like his pic taken. Nice cover too. Might be a little too much though.
Yeah, he doesnt even know that he is a dog- he thinks that he's a little boy! Spoiled Ass!

Im thinking about taking off the light cover and the wind screen- but I'm gonna wait a while to see if it grows on me.

How was your Birthday? Remember anything?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
usdm420 said:
i think it looks sick! BUT you do have to watch out cuz cops will fuck with you for it i'm sure
thanks man! Do they make "see through" stickers? If so I want put something on the front like my fav number in Chinese characters

oh yeah...FTP! :fu:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
buckwild750 said:
Looks awesome. What is like to ride with at night?
I dont know yet- the weather here hasnt been nice enough- but I can tell that a lot of the light is being blocked. I think that I gonna replace it with the Lockhart Phillips peel on light cover. I doesnt look like it blocks the light as much

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
CS-05 said:
Yeah, he doesnt even know that he is a dog- he thinks that he's a little boy! Spoiled Ass!

Im thinking about taking off the light cover and the wind screen- but I'm gonna wait a while to see if it grows on me.

How was your Birthday? Remember anything?

My best friend and I went quad riding yesterday. He knew about the whole thing. We got home around 7:30 in the evening only to find that my wife planned a great big suprise party. She made him keep me riding all day long (BUMMER HAHAHA) so she could do the whole set up. Must have been 30 people here. Hell of a good time. When the yungunz left we pulled the beer and jager bombs out. The rest is history. To answer your question about remembering anything....Hell No!!!!!!!! HAHA

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wickmaster said:
My best friend and I went quad riding yesterday. He knew about the whole thing. We got home around 7:30 in the evening only to find that my wife planned a great big suprise party. She made him keep me riding all day long (BUMMER HAHAHA) so she could do the whole set up. Must have been 30 people here. Hell of a good time. When the yungunz left we pulled the beer and jager bombs out. The rest is history. To answer your question about remembering anything....Hell No!!!!!!!! HAHA
Thats cool- glad to hear that you had a blast on your day! Isnt it great having a cool wife!! Mine does stuff like that for me too- Gotta luv it!!! Off topic, my wife has been riding my bike around for the past week or so and we're picking her up a bike in the next couple of weeks!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.