Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bolted on a BlueFlame Evo dual tip exhaust. Sounds great. They have 4 or 5 different sound level adjustments that you can change by installing/removing baffles- I'm running it wide open.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
By any chance is the Blue Flame pipe shorter than your previous exhaust.It looks as if its shorter

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
regisfr said:
Nice pipe, how many miles do you have on that bike?.... you just got that bike didn't you and you have all that mods....wow
thanks....man I've been waiting for probably over 5 years to get her so I'm not wasting any time getting her ready.
I got about 338 miles on her. But this weekend looks like thats gonna change. Its supposed to be in the 40's.
Oh yeah, the pipe ran me $375.00(shipping included). Got it from Hammy the Can Man- or Brian at BlueFlame USA, Akron OH phone #330-622-8084. He carries almost all brands.

What type of performance gain should I expect (in general) if I added a pcmIII and bolted on the headers too?

·
Registered
295 Posts
A friend of mine just got the same pipe as you and is having problems pulling out the plug in the bottom hole....i noticed you got yours out. Any suggestions you got that i could tell him in order to help get that thing out?? Thanks

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tatsu said:
A friend of mine just got the same pipe as you and is having problems pulling out the plug in the bottom hole....i noticed you got yours out. Any suggestions you got that i could tell him in order to help get that thing out?? Thanks
Man I had a hard time too, and actually I ruined the plug- I bent it and now it wont go back in. I would tell him to wear some safety glasses first of all- I almost lost an eye trying to get the black "u" shaped rings off. Then get some pliers and pull the plug out- just be patient- not like me!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tcp11300ex said:
hey i was wondering where did u get that rear fender on ur 750 it looks good and is it a fender and chain guard all in one? and how much did u pay for it
Thanks man! I got it from http://www.superbikestore.com/ Its a Powerbronze Hugger for $129.95. The mesh vents were actually gold in color so I painted it silver- they also have a hugger from Ermax that has a built in chain guard- check that one out too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.