Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
For the race bikes it's BMC race filter. For my street bikes is stock...even with PCIII and full system. K&N is good for autos but for bikes...no power.

·
Registered
111 Posts
For the race bikes it's BMC race filter. For my street bikes is stock...even with PCIII and full system. K&N is good for autos but for bikes...no power.
+1:thumbup: i could'nt have put it better myself i run a k&n in most of my vehicles got one for my 1000 it stayed in for a week with my pcIIIusb dropped the stock back in and it preformed better (no i didnt do a baseline im impatient) got a bmc full race and i was in business been using them since 06 and imo you cant beat um

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Stock

or listen to You Da Man ....he's half god half human :arsenal

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
really? i run k/n and have never hear any ill effects
Unless you are doing a dyno pull most riders wouldnt be able to tell the difference in the 2 filters. I have heard + and - from both. I wouldnt think they will sell you the K&N filter if it was going to damage your bike.

I use BMC but I did do a search on this site prior to buying (and found a half a dozen threads)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.