Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrite, i have an 02 600. i bought it custom painted but the guy lived right near me and everyone knows it as his bike. so i want to re paint all black (i think). would it be better to try and sell these plastics and buy some stock ones and use those to repaint or what. also does anyone know how much paint is needed to paint a whole bike minus front fairing, and how much clear. thanks guys

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
post picture what it look like

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You will be better painting it as someone on here said already. Nice bike by the way. I see that you left it lowered I am sure them speed bumps are killers as well as the ride that is real low for the front on the streets

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Whats that, a 750/1K swingarm? Nice bike though.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah its a 750 swing arm. i actually raised it. left it an inch down in front but rear back to stock. yeah ill prolly just repaint.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i would like to keep a black and yellow scheme since i have a black and yellow helmet. i want to change what i can so people dont think its his bike. any ideas on a simple sheme that i can incorporate yellow into. thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
change the suzuki and the GSXR sticker to black stickers and at the bottom where the long belly is you can get a suzuki sticker that says suzuki on both sides in black :headscrat

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i want to repaint the whole bike in the BMW M3 carbon black metallic but someway incorporate yellow into it. maybe stickers or some other way. anyhelp is appreciated.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have you seen Wicks bike? All black w/ colored gxr stickers... his are red I think you could do all black but then add yellow stickers...

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
:thumbup: :laughingr :infrandom
moto182003 said:
get rid of those chicken strips :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts