Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know which exhaust will give me the most bang for my buck. I'm leaning towards a half system. Full race is maybe a little much for my bike for street. I plan to have it power commanded and an air filter. I am going for yoshimura systems. So any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
706 Posts
brandonlyons1 said:
you probably wont need the pc unless you get a full system, and there probably wont be any noticeable power gains unless you get a full system. if you just want it to sound and look good, go with a bolt on or half system.
I agree if you just want the sound definitly just get a bolt on... but hey if you look on ebay or try this site www.hyperformanceparts.com they have really good prices. Good luck finding what you are looking for :)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
brandonlyons1 said:
you probably wont need the pc unless you get a full system, and there probably wont be any noticeable power gains unless you get a full system. if you just want it to sound and look good, go with a bolt on or half system.
I don't agree about the PC, you'll need one. And if you want better sound and a little horsepower for not too much then get a slip on.

·
Registered
258 Posts
half

i added a TRSyoshi half system pc and mapp from dyno and could tell a big diffrence even befor the map i could tell power diffrence.. if you do do it all the way youll be happy 2004 gsxr1000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.