Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 gsxr 1000 that need new rotors and calipers. And I'm wondering if I could use the whole braking system off a 05 600. Just wondering of anyone could help me with this. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Honestly I haven't the faintest idea. However, I'm not sure that you would want to go backwards from a system designed to halt a 1000 to a system for a lighter 600. Someone will answer who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about, just give it some time.. Unless this is a time sensitive matter and you're about to miss out on the deal of a liftetime on a 05 600 brake system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Honestly I haven't the faintest idea. However, I'm not sure that you would want to go backwards from a system designed to halt a 1000 to a system for a lighter 600. Someone will answer who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about, just give it some time.. Unless this is a time sensitive matter and you're about to miss out on the deal of a liftetime on a 05 600 brake system.
well the reason i ask is because sometimes when i research for pads it will say 03-04 gsxr 1000 and sometime 04-05 gsxr 600 & 750 so i thought maybe in 04 they put bigger brakes on the 1000's and in then put the old 1000 setup on the 600& 750 and it is alittle of a time issue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts