Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Organic or Sintered?

I've been doing some reading lately on them both (trying to make a decision on which ones to get).

Organic I've basically come up with that they wear out quickly, but the dont' eat up the rotor like sintered pads and have a better feel to them. They don't last as long as sintered pads. Although some folks say different.

Sintered I've basically come up with that they offer better stopping power, but they eat up your rotor more then organic pads. They last longer then organic pads as well. Although once again some folks say different.

What kind of pads are some of you all rocking? And why? I read that some folks will have one organic and one sintered on each rotor anyone else do this and how do you like it? Has anyone ran both pads then decided to run with one over the other, if so why?

·
Registered
381 Posts
just get the EBC HH pads and turn down your rotors, flush your fluid. If you are not satisfied, go to an after market caliper/rotor set.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
I used Galfer organics before and they squeeked bad, even after bead blasting the rotors. I only use Vesrah now. No other pad can give you better feel at the lever than Vesrah and the only other pad that comes close is DP Braking.

·
Registered
927 Posts
not meaning to thread hijack here, but....

I am looking at replacing my pads here shortly and was curious what brand/type you guys would recommend for a bike that sadly is used for a lot of commuting miles. I need something that can last quite a few miles.

·
BaDAZ
518 Posts
Where do u buy your Vesrah's from? Need brake pads and im looking for the best deal!

·
BaDAZ
518 Posts
where did u get urs from?? Just want to get some at a good price....but want good quality

·
BaDAZ
518 Posts
So i ordered some EBC HH pads.....hope they work well!:)

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
So i ordered some EBC HH pads.....hope they work well!:)
They will work good but have ZERO feel...that may be a good thing if not knowing what your brakes are doing appeals to you.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,477 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts