Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the bike on a long ride last night...120 miles. I noticed on the way in that when I hit the brakes at a low speed.. say the last 10 mph slowing down that the upper fairing shakes when on the brakes...any thoughts for me to look at? I'm guessing there is some brake dust on the rotors or the rotors need to be sanded and cleaned and lub the pins the pads slide on. I have searched but see nothing and the brakes work fine other wise.
thanks.
Steve

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to try and clean them when I wash the bike today and then lube all the pins and check the brake pads for wear. The only other thing I thought off was the forks getting worn and the fluid needing changed out. The bike is a 2000 gsxr 750 with 25000 miles no accidents and been the original owner since it was new, didn't add that in the first post. Steering head bearings seem to be nice and tight., and no pulsing on the brakes like you would get with warped rotors.
Thanks again,
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.