Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few Dell Computers ( NEW IN BOX)

Pentium 4 - 2.8ghz 1mb cache 800FSB
80gig 7200 RPM SATA
256 DDR2 ram
CDROM
onboard Video
Integrated NIC
keyboard
1yr Warrenty through dell!

looking around $450

these are not hot/stolen or what ever i purchased them for a client and they backed out.

you know the methods of contact

·
Registered
320 Posts
I may buy one from you after the first of the year. I am purchasing two new computers for my office and I was going to buy emachines. If you still have them around the 3rd of January pm me and let me know what all they have as far as ethernet cards and cd-roms. I need a cd burner on one but the other does not have to have one.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
basic setup w/o software. Basic CD rom. I would stay far away from emachines.

if you put a deposit down of $250 ill hold them for you until then.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree, stay away from EMachines. I hate working on them. Plus they come with a crap load of preloaded software that you will never use. That just bogs it down.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
jimbo i'll hit my mom up, she was looking for something small for my bro

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DJ0416 said:
Bigjimbo- not to take away your business but Dell has some good offers too. Does your computers come with monitors? You never answered that questions. But here's the site to check them out http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/featured_desktop1?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
You can get a brand new demension 3000 with an LCD monitor for only $649.
First off there is no upgrading on the 3000.

The 3000 is the low crap end of dells computers. I think they have 3 PCI slots, and the have no agp or PCI-E slots...so you are stuck with onboard video unless you slap in an old crappy PCI video card. sound card goes bad? uhh ohh there goes another PCI slot. It has horrible performance so its a a pointless PC for anyone who uses it unless they just browse the internet and check email.

Also i did answer the question. I said what i stated in the first listing is all i came with. So NO there is no monitor.

and im down to my last one ( had 10 ) so let me know if anyone wants it

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump this to the top again. Those are gone ....but i have more of the same rig...same price. LMK

AIM: BigJimbo813

1 - 12 of 12 Posts