Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a Brand New Shoei RF-1000 Helmet for sale. Design is Voltage, in yellow. And the size is Medium. Helmet has been tried on only once for fit. Bascially I bought it only to find out, it was too tight for me. Anyway, i'm asking $365, shipped with fedex next day shipping w/ insurance. So yes, that is $365 shipped!!! If interested please contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or if you have AOL/AIM, Instant Message me at screen-names, BallHawk3 or ReapaOfThaCourt. I am also currently interested in offers. Pictures below.

*note - I accidently removed the DOT/SNELL sticker as you can see in the pics below. If its a problem, I will be able to put one back on.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
543 Posts
two hundred twenty five dollars, let me know.....if not, just stick it on e-bay and make your money back.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm, a little two low. I was hoping to get at least 300.

Anyway, I'd do ebay, but the only problem is i get a java error when trying to set up the sale thingy and it closes out on me. Either way, i think i'm gonna get taxed like 40-60 dollars if i try to sell it on ebay. But if i get desperate in a week, i might as well. But I don't mind taking a 60 dollar loss on it, i just wouldn't want to lose more than that. But for now, i'm trying to sell to people i know or on this forum (and honda-tech)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts