Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just having a tough time deciding what to do here. I have a 2006 GSX-R 750 Blue/White with about 15,000 miles on it as of this morning. Mods include full Yoshi exhaust. PC3. Race Filter, 520 chain conversion with black sporckets, Pilot powers you guys get the idea. Just thinking of upgrading my bike but do I buy a 09 750 or wait until the new 2010. I just hope the 2010 does not look like the 09 1000. Another thing I'm dealing with is Suzuki jacked their prices since moving their factory's over seas which has me thinking of trying a new brand. Maybe Duck 848, Daytona Triumph 675. Any insight would be great. Maybe someone has some inside info about what the 2010 will be like?. Thanks

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey guys just having a tough time deciding what to do here. I have a 2006 GSX-R 750 Blue/White with about 15,000 miles on it as of this morning. Mods include full Yoshi exhaust. PC3. Race Filter, 520 chain conversion with black sporckets, Pilot powers you guys get the idea. Just thinking of upgrading my bike but do I buy a 09 750 or wait until the new 2010. I just hope the 2010 does not look like the 09 1000. Another thing I'm dealing with is Suzuki jacked their prices since moving their factory's over seas which has me thinking of trying a new brand. Maybe Duck 848, Daytona Triumph 675. Any insight would be great. Maybe someone has some inside info about what the 2010 will be like?. Thanks
since you want a newer bike, just wait till the 2010s come out and get a left over 09. that way its still new and you get a really good deal on it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
You would probly be real dissapointed in the 848 after riding the gixxer 750... the duc is beutifull but just does ont offer the same kind of punch.

twins are just a totaly different ride... I just rode the monster 1100 s and I could not beleive that the only powerband is between 4-6k... my 600 would walk all over it.

wait till 2010 that way if you like the 10 its an option, if it looks like a hypopodumus like the gsxr1000 you can still pick up the 09.

and just as a side note I also rode the cbr 1000rr.... that thing is amazing, like a 600 with a liter punch all I can say is wow.

but for me I love ringing the neck of my 600 at 17k rpms... I just dont know if I would like a bigger bike as much :hmmm:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always been a 750 guy. Thought about a 1000 only problem is I have 2 careless driving tickets from the 750 I have now so if I get a 1000 my insurance is just going to be ridiculous. I got a chance to ride a CBR 1000rr and you are right they are incredible. Gonna just wait it out to see what 2010 has to offer. Go to the cycle world bike show in February and base my decision on what I like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.