Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting FI warning and shop say's it's C46 which I understand is exhaust valve actuator . I read several posts that said you can cut the wire coming from the harness to get rid of warning light . Can anyone provide directions to do this .

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'm getting FI warning and shop say's it's C46 which I understand is exhaust valve actuator . I read several posts that said you can cut the wire coming from the harness to get rid of warning light . Can anyone provide directions to do this .
not sure man. i just had that problem and got a new exhaust to completely bypass that code. i was weiry(sp) about doing that mod but i read people had no problems with it. if you don't get any help check the search bro. servo's go out left and right on these things..... :headshake

btw welcome to the site!!!! :pimp:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now the shop tells me that after going thru all the tests , the next step is to replace the E.C.U. Price on new one is around $1000 . Everything seems to be working fine , the warning light is just driving me crazy , and I would like to sell my bike but not until I get this problem fixed .

·
Registered
894 Posts
also 1000$ for an ECU WTF? you can get one on ebay for 140 bux on a good day. If i was you I wouldnt go to that shop anymore

·
Registered
712 Posts
It would help greatly if you post what year/size your bike is. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did u
Ecu

I would like to pull wire but don't know which one it is and wonder if it can be pulled out of harness or would it need to be cut .
did you ever found out bro just happening to me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.