Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Just wondering if the zx636 radial calipers/with master cylinder will fit the 04 GSXR750 forks? I assume I would need to machine spacers and such but is that it? Or are they a direct bolt on? Anyone....

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Good question, I don't think anybody is going to know. why do you want the 636 calipers?

·
Banned
203 Posts
Heavy Metal said:
becareful of ebay!!!

NO WAY HEAVY!!!!!!!!

Its all in the buyer being a "smart buyer" that is researching the seller and there reputation.......I have at least 50 buys and sales on Ebay and there is not one that I can say that was a problem at all.........You buy junk off ebay and expect a Deal then YES it sucks but I can show the Icon Boots I bought for 120 Retai 180 or my Arai Helmet reatail 550.00 I paid 250. brand new on my door the next day or this both front and rear tires Michilen Pilot for 210.00 to my door.............so be wary but NOTHING BEATS IT and if it they do I can find cheaper on EBAY>>>>>>>>>>> :2hard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.