Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to post my M4 exhaust for sale in the classified section but I can't post and I don't know why. I have over 50 posts and have been a member over a year. All of the mods I've sent PM's too haven't been on in 6 months.

Help

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
I am probably one of the mods you didnt send it to then. Looks like you reached your fifty posts today rather quickly. Anyway, if you make a for sale add, it is up to a mod to approve it.... i/e it will not just appear like in other sections until it is approved.

·
rotaredom
9,582 Posts
Here you go, I will help you out..here are a few site rules I have for you. The red bold in particular.

RULES FOR POSTINGS
1. Please keep posts/threads in their proper section.
2. Please limit the use of profanity.
3. Keep profanity out of thread titles.
4. There is NO FLAMING (personal attacks, blatant insulting) of fellow members or staff.
5. No unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, racial and/or ethnic slurs; hateful content; or otherwise objectionable material.
6. Pointing out mistakes in spelling or grammar are frowned upon as well.
7. No nudity or pronographic content.
8. Please search before posting to make sure the topic your asking hasn't be asked or talked about already.
9. Do not create the same thread more than once, just bump the old thread and have patience.
10. Creating a for sale/ wanted thread in the wrong section is a definate no.
11. NO POST Whoring allowed (your post will be deleted if you are clearly just trying to get your post count up to sell)

Also:

FOR SALE AREA AND ADVERTISING
CLASSIFIED SECTION (FOR SALE AND WANTED) ARE TO BE USED FOR BIKE-RELATED ITEMS ONLY.

Outside advertising is for site Sponsors only. Any other ads or spam will be deleted. To avoid site spamming, the for sale area/ wanted is ONLY for actively participating site members( been a member for at least 30 days), and is limited to those who have a post count of over 50 (this includes replying to ads in the wanted section). All new for sale threads will be up for moderation BEFORE they become visible. This will usually happen within 24 hrs. If your for sale thread does not show up it either was deleted or has not been reviewed yet. PM a mod to find out why. See the rules post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.