Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can Any One Help Me , Lookin At The Dynoes Does My Carbs Need Tuened Air Fuel Mix Or Rejeted? Bike Runs Slugish From Idle To About 3500-4000 Rpms Over 4000 It Runs Like A Bat Out Of Hell Any How The #1 Dyno I Have Jet Kit Dynojet Stage One 132 Main Jet Outside Carbs And 130 Main Inside Carbs
K&n Fitler
Wileyco Sylencer
Ngk Plugs
Dynoed At 90.3

On The #2 Run I Have Added
Kerker 4-2-1 Ss Headers
+4 Ignition Advancer
Flo Commander
Shift Kit
And It Dynoed At 94.8

But If You Look At The Air Fuel Mix Its Still All Over The Place I Need To Get It Flat Between 12-13

How Do I Do That The Air Fuel Mix Screw On The Carbs? Rejet? Needle Move ? Float Adj?
What Do You All Think !
Like I Said Runs Strong Over 4000 Any Help!

Thanks Chip

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
First off, if you dont know what you are doing when tuning a carb, you probably need to have a mechanic do it. They can be VERY picky, and improper tuning can cause damage.

This is PURELY an informed guess, as I cant tell from just the chart, I really need to Data log form that dyno run.

but it looks like your Mixture screws MIGHT be a bit lean (that is the bottom end area)
It is hard to say as it is run WOT on a dyno. And I cant see the RPMS on the chart.

Then when you richen the screws (probably 1/8 to 1/4 turn) your NEEDLES (which are already rich) will be even richer as they do overlap some. You will have to lean out the needles by raising them at least one notch (lower the clip by one)

You MAIN JET looks good, as that is what is flowing at the top end, and it is steady at 12.5 to 12.5 AF ratio which is about right. It gets SLICHTLY fat at the very top, but when you turn the screws and adjust the needle it may change that.

Good luck.

*disclaimer if you do this yourself and do what I just told you and it is WRONG, I am not responsible, and dont get mad at me. I told you to take it to a mechanic.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Dyno Was Not Ran In Rpm Just Mph And I Know That Sucks Any How The Jet Kit Was Installed By A Mich, But See All We Have In Our Local Are Is A Harly Kawasaki Dealer But Any How I Think Leon He Is Ateck Their Will Be Able To Make Some Tweeking For Me I Just Wonted To Get Some Idea Of What He Might Be Doin Be For I Just Drop It Off And Pay Out The Ass You Know Any How Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
If you want your bike tuned by one of the best we have a dynotuner in austin and goes by the name Johnny Cheese or Cheese performance I have his number and if your willing to drive 2-3hrs to get it done right and not to worry about it anymore let me know. :thumbup:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What Do You Think It Will Cost And Yes Austin Is Not To Far , I Have Herd Of I Guy In Houston At Wrw Raceing That Can Do It, He Is A Factory Pro Dyno Station I Have Herd He Is Really Good, He Said He Could Do The Jetting Tuening Dyno Everything For 350 Thats Jets And All, But Let Me Know Any How

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.