Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Does anyone on here go to the Carlisle show? If interested I do a pretty nice ride to the show. Start in Harrisburg and do about 50 miles through the country side to Carlisle. Solid riding...if you dont mind guys on cruisers too. Let me know if anyone is down.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
id be driving down but whens the show...how big is it?? i have been to the super chevy show down there a few times now and if the bike show is anything like the car shows ill be there :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
cool bro thanks .

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Same weekend as Mid-ohio. Sorry man. Gotta choose and Carlisle just LOST.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
mellymel7704 said:
How far is the ride from wheeling, WV to the bike show? Off that weekend would like to come.

4 hrs. Mid-Ohio is only 1.5 or 2. Depends on how you ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey again guys. Just a reminder that the show is July 23rd. While I'm currently down with a broken foot (rock n roll injury, not a get-off), I plan on being back on by the show.

Riding from McDonalds on North Front St. in Harrisburg to Carlisle. Let me know if you are intersted and I will post more details.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo- I'm riding up for sure with another dude, and possibly 2 other cats. We're riding from West Chester and taking some back roads up through Harrisburg. Maybe we'll try to meet up with some of you guys.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good man. If you're in the area we will be at McDonald's on the North end of Front St. in Harrisburg. Meeting there around 12noon...should be on the way to the show by 12:30.

Like I said in some previous posts, we had about 25 guys last year. Mostly cruisers. I know of 2 of us on Gixxers right now. We do about 50 miles through the backroads to the show. No racing...just a solid ride to the show.

Might also do a bike nite after the show in Annville if anyone's down. Alot of the cruiser guys are...not sure about myself yet...?

If you do make it look for me....you shouldnt be able to miss my bike (see avatar). :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.