Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Jimbo,
Are you going to Bikotber? I have reservation at the Holiday Inn right on the Beach for Wed. Thurs. Friday and SAt. Maybe we could hook up I am a Virgin to Daytona so will be looking for things to do.

Reactions: Dukkit

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea we'll be there...last year we rode up and rode back as we couldnt find a place to stay. But get a hotel/motel on ground level and bring the bike in with you. I've heard of full trailors and sometimes truck attached to the trailor being stolen

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hey we got the State covered I am in the Pan handle. We all should meet in Daytona for Biktober. 21-24 Oct. Should be a blast.

·
Registered
309 Posts
yea no doubt im pretty sure im going but let me know more about it and where everyone is meeting.. and cpat if ya want we can meet up and head down there together so your not bored...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Me and a buddy that rides a Triumph and another on a lead sled Harley will be there from the 21-24 Oct.
I hope we can hook up!

·
Registered
309 Posts
i ride around gandy sat night.. i go down patterson ( nice turns and strights its sweet) just mostly everywhwre when i can

·
Registered
63 Posts
xX Gsxr pimp Xx said:
i live in oldsmar florida... like 10 min away from tampa.. anyone around there...
Hey pimp and anyone else in the Tampa area...Im in Tampa. We are doing a ride this weekend up to Clermont. If you've never ridden through Clermont...you have never ridden good roads in FL. :p Patterson is nice, but no elevation changes. Clermont has some nice benders, high speed sweepers, and best of all very nice elevation chages. Youd never think you were in FL, youd swear you were in NC.

Feel free to join us. [BTW, we do a ride or go to the track every weekend depeding on the rain.]

Check out the ride info here

·
Registered
617 Posts
xX Gsxr pimp Xx said:
yea no doubt im pretty sure im going but let me know more about it and where everyone is meeting.. and cpat if ya want we can meet up and head down there together so your not bored...
That sounds pretty good. I'm not sure if I'll have a bike or if I'm gonna roll up there in the car, or my boys Tahoe and trailer anything we both have. I'll let you know when the time gets closer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
BunchaMalarkey said:
Hey pimp and anyone else in the Tampa area...Im in Tampa. We are doing a ride this weekend up to Clermont. If you've never ridden through Clermont...you have never ridden good roads in FL. :p Patterson is nice, but no elevation changes. Clermont has some nice benders, high speed sweepers, and best of all very nice elevation chages. Youd never think you were in FL, youd swear you were in NC.

Feel free to join us. [BTW, we do a ride or go to the track every weekend depeding on the rain.]

Check out the ride info here
Hey Malarkey im over in Polk im gonna be in clermont this weekend but not on my bike the clermont ride sounds kick @$$ how often do yall run that? post up or PM me

·
Registered
63 Posts
justa6 said:
Hey Malarkey im over in Polk im gonna be in clermont this weekend but not on my bike the clermont ride sounds kick @$$ how often do yall run that? post up or PM me
We ride all over. Through Polk, Clermont, Brooksville, Sebring [theres a little "track" down there :D ]. We switch it up to keep the heat off the routes. We hit Clermont about once a month.

Some Polk guys are meeting us on the way. Join us next time.
http://www.streetknights.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=94630#94630

CIAO

·
Registered
63 Posts
justa6 said:
I will man !! do yall ride hard or can i bring my girl? The Knights site wont let me register! :hammer: ?
We usually ride pretty hard. We'll go out to the country roads and rip up the corners. Not really the best 2-up riding. A couple people have come 2-up and been kicking themselves before the end of the ride because they had to take it easy. And every time they come back, its solo. :cool:

I talked with the Admin of SK, he said check your email. He had to manually reset it for some reason.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts