Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
thats not to adjust the brightness of the gauge. its to adjust the brightness of the shift light.

·
Registered
914 Posts
u can adjust the guage light, its complicated, i had to have someone do it for me not so sure you can adjust the shift light brightness..
you can adjust the shift light brightness, i did on mine and you can either have it blink when you get to the rpms that you set it for, or you can have it stay on solid at the rpms you set it for. if you can change the brightness on the gauge thats news to me.:headscrat

·
Registered
971 Posts
shift light yes. gauges :headshake

·
Registered
246 Posts
I think only the newer gsxrs have that option. Because i changed mines a while back i wanted it brighter it was like at stock settings which was a 2 and i moved it up to a 5 and i like how its super red now before it was like a light red

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have a 09 gsxr 1k when i set my shift light and 3 yellow light! i did notice that when i adjusted the brightness on the shift light it also brightened the gauges too! on my uncles 08 gsxr 600 when i adjusted the shift light it also brightened both the shift light and gauges i dont know if it works on any thing older than 08 cause i have dealt with them sorry! if urs is a 08-09 i know it will work if not im not sure!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same question. I have a k7 750 and wanted to know if you could adjust the gauge brightness and thought you could by what the manual says but it turns out its only for the shift light. If you go to adjust the brightness and shft light etc. and turn the shift light off all together then it doesn't even give you the option to adjust the brightness anymore. Thats when I realized it was only for the shift light. Correct me if im wrong.:hmmm:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.