Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
yo no offense but dont be cheap with a lid.. that thing is going to protect your personal computer (brain).. spend the money and get a good helmet that fits and is comfortable.. also remember this thing is going to be on your head for the entire time you are on that bike..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thats the thing. I probly wont have money to buy a good one for a long time. I dont even wear one right now. Thats why i needed one until i get a good one. Or my computer is pretty much gone when i hit the ground. Payin the bills and supportin my fiance with a newborn takes alot of cash out of the wallet

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have found that most people that buy cheap helmets tend not to wear them anyways cuz they are usually uncomfortable.. you really should go to the dealership and try on helmets and see which one fits your head best.. then worry about the cost.. it is all about comfort..

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
fuck that i rock a HJC...it was only $150 brand new
there's racers out there sponsored by HJC. just cuz they dont have flashy paint schemes or a race replica doesnt mean it isnt good..
they're all DOT/snell approved and mine feels comfy as fuck :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah yeah yeah
and that whole "2 kinds of riders..one thats been down..yatta yatta yatta"...and that shit isnt true for EVERYONE either

look, the guy's asking for a cheap budget helmet that he can use to ride around a bit with and an HJC will do just fine

:2hard haters
thats like the assholes that rag me cuz my jacket doesnt match my bike :lol:
fuckin queers have to change gear everytime they sell/buy a new bike

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
it doesn't really have anything to do with buying something expensive...it means buy somethin thats safe (as long as its snell approved its safe) only reason arai, shoei, suomy, etc are expensive is because they sponsor alot of riders (so they are well known) and you pay the extra $$ for the extra options, vent better, lighter, more comfortable, etc.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
:thumbup:

ever heard the saying, "if you have a $10 head, buy a $10 helmet"?

Shit then mine should be free. Or they should pay me to wear it. :laughingr

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shit at this moment of time im just about to ride with my dirtbike helmet. I didnt want no ....... Whats your head worth... If thats the question., Im a drop out you.... so i guess i mize well just drive with no helmet nor brakes

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shit at this moment of time im just about to ride with my dirtbike helmet. I didnt want no ." Whats your head worth.".. If thats the question., Im a drop out you.so i guess i mize well just drive with no helmet nor brakes

that better smart ass

·
Registered
869 Posts
thats like the assholes that rag me cuz my jacket doesnt match my bike
fuckin queers have to change gear everytime they sell/buy a new bike

I'm with you on that one USDM..

GSXR is Black and Silver
Helmet is a Bright yellow HJC
Gloves are Bright yellow
And the only reason my jacket is Black and silver is because I got a good deal on it from EBAY.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
you wanna talk about not matching?

when i first bought my 03 CBR600RR (red) I had red gloves, a blue helmet, and purple/yellow jacket (all hand me down stuff) i looked like some **** that strayed away from a gay pride parade (of course i had a tinted visor and didn't take my helmet off when pumpin gas (always used debit :lol: )

and meintel...black/silver will look good with any of the colors you will find in a bag of skittles so don't worry about looking like a banana on your bike :twofinger

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.