Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
is the pirelli diablo a pretty good tire? i just put a nail in my rear tire and was gonna buy a new one was looking at the michelin power 2 i think is what it was .. if these are better maybe i will look into those..

·
Registered
426 Posts
is the pirelli diablo a pretty good tire? i just put a nail in my rear tire and was gonna buy a new one was looking at the michelin power 2 i think is what it was .. if these are better maybe i will look into those..
The pirelli is a good tire but if u do a lot of highway riding the michelin pilot road 2 is ur best bet... Well worth the cost and if u get their motor guard it covers road hazards like that nail... Cyclegear prorates ur tire and u pay the difference which would be better than the whole amount... I use the 2ct and have gotten nails in 2 tires both paid for themselves by the motor guard... All I paid for was diposial of the tire and mounting... For the 2ct or any $150 tire it's like $25...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I was told about this when I went to get oil today. I need a new rear but I don't need a front. I could buy both and sell the front for regular price on ebay.

I love Pirrelli's they last a long time.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Guys search "Power Pilot set" on ebay

I paid $265 free shipping for a set today. They wanted $280 but had "make offer" , they would of accepted $250 as I looked thru their feedback and saw what others paid.

They also will sell a pirelli set for very low w/ free shipping, they have it listed very low, but you can offer like even $30 - $40 lower and they will accept it, trust me . Look at theyre feedback and youll see others whom offered low and they accepted it. They sell all tires. Just look for a feedback posted on the tires ur looking at, and find the lowest priced one and make the offer!

heres link to the tires , I got two pilot powers 180/120 set $265

I could of gotten them for less again for $250 -

You can get a set of two pilot power 2ct's for $280

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0408977874&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&viewitem=

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just put a set of pilot road 2 on my bike. So far I love them, only have about 500 miles on them now. They are expensive as hell.... but if they last like they are supposed to then it will be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.