1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I envy you. Nice :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Oh yeah, Heather locklear, I would lick her ass. Damn is she HOT.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
You cant say enough about her.

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
you sicko's

·
Registered
6,980 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Airsoft gun.....100000000 times better. They shoot 6mm BBs. 300+ fps. You can upgrade them just like real guns. They work just real like real guns, and come apart like real guns. Matter of fact......most parts on real guns....stock....foregril, removeable carry handle, scopes lasers...etc etc will fit on this. They just don't fire real ammo. You can actually shoot just as fast as the real thing. These are basically used for training weapons. Run anywhere from 300+ and upgrades can cost u 300+. They have airsoft skirmishes, really fun, a lot better that paintball cause of the realism and how they work. The effective range isn't even as close as the real thing though....about 50feet effective stock and can go from anywhere to 100-350 feet effective range upgraded depending what guns you buy. Oh yea, they are battery powered and are fully auto....semi cability. And they are supposed to come with an orange tip by law....lol mine didn't come with one painted or a pastic tip...haha.

check out redwolfairsoft.com if anyone is interested in this sport.

·
Registered
522 Posts
id rather play paintball... lol i got a 16" sniper barrel with a 6 " silencer on the end.. im the 1 u got to worry about. :arsenal Patience is a virtue! dont get caught in the dark. ;)

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
freak_accident said:
id rather play paintball... lol i got a 16" sniper barrel with a 6 " silencer on the end.. im the 1 u got to worry about. :arsenal Patience is a virtue! dont get caught in the dark. ;)
on what kind of gun?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
moto182003 said:
you're going to shoot your eye out :headshake
:lol:
:laughingr :laughingr

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
freak_accident said:

paint ball is really un-accurate..plus you walk around with a freakin' tank and tube. not really fun in my opinion. Its nice though leaving a mark so you the bastard got shot and is out. You go by the honor system in airsoft.....but......you will know when someone gets shot...cause most guns can draw blood through 2 layers of clothing...plus if some fucker wants to cheat or play dirty....he's gonna get 700rpm pumped in his ass.

·
Registered
869 Posts
That's a great replica. Although I learned a long time ago not to play with guns. Guns are for killing people. Not leaving little red marks. Plus you have someone like Ski out there with a pistol permit next thing you know you just got shot with a real gun.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:lol: *ahem, training weapons purpose only

most likely at the ranges and airsoft fields, or paintball fields since a lot of paintball places are doing airsoft also.

Don't worry, you won't see me on the news who got shot by a man with a real gun cause i was waving mine around. I'd shoot him in the eye and make him go blind first :lol:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
r_meintel said:
That's a great replica. Although I learned a long time ago not to play with guns. Guns are for killing people. Not leaving little red marks. Plus you have someone like Ski out there with a pistol permit next thing you know you just got shot with a real gun.
what are you trying to say there buddy?? :infrandom :arsenal :arsenal :hmmm:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts