Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Y’all. I am officially retiring from the track for the time being. Had a pretty bad off at NJMP Lightning 8/30 smashed my collarbone in half and broke L1/L2 vertebrae. Needless to say it’s been a very uncomfortable month for me. My poor bike is in pieces in my van…the upside is I’ll recover 100% so that is wonderful. I will be posting lots of goodies as I prep them for sale. Up first is my spare set of warmers.

The front is a newer version pro line with the controller attached. The rear is the older version with the separate control. Both work as intended and will get your tires red hot for that first lap. They are in great used shape with zero burn marks as indicated in the pics.

looking to get $250 shipped as these will be about $40 to ship in the hard boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Sold!

Damn! I was thinking about buying these too, but right after I read it I had to go see a patient.

Good for whoever bought them!

Reactions: Newyork

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn! I was thinking about buying these too, but right after I read it I had to go see a patient.

Good for whoever bought them!
No worries Todd. I’ll be putting up my other set soon that are even nicer…they were Jake Lewis’ when he was on the Yoshimura superbike team. They are very trick and professional chicken hawks as well just not digital.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
No worries Todd. I’ll be putting up my other set soon that are even nicer…they were Jake Lewis’ when he was on the Yoshimura superbike team. They are very trick and professional chicken hawks as well just not digital.

OK, I'll check it out when you post them up! I wasn't really in the market for warmers- yet anyway LOL

Reactions: Newyork

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I'll check it out when you post them up! I wasn't really in the market for warmers- yet anyway LOL
I just remembered I have a third set of Suzuka dual temp warmers. They were the first set I bought and one of them stopped working about 2 months after I bought them so I replaced them with the Chicken Hawks. Chicken Hawk owns Suzuka now and quoted me $40 to repair the broken warmer. I’d be willing to sell you the set for $60 shipped if you want them. Then you can just get the one repaired and you’ll have a set for around $100. I can post some pics if you’re interested.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I just remembered I have a third set of Suzuka dual temp warmers. They were the first set I bought and one of them stopped working about 2 months after I bought them so I replaced them with the Chicken Hawks. Chicken Hawk owns Suzuka now and quoted me $40 to repair the broken warmer. I’d be willing to sell you the set for $60 shipped if you want them. Then you can just get the one repaired and you’ll have a set for around $100. I can post some pics if you’re interested.

Tempting for sure, but TD season ended for me also this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts