Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chrome windscreen on my 00 750 and it has a little crack on it from slamming down a wheelie, it's like 4 inches long or so and is only on the chrome, it doesn't go all the way through.
It's not that bad so I could live with it, but is there anything that I can use to fix it or make it look better?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I seriously doubt it. I cant think of a way. the chrome on most of those is like a foil window tint... but in some cases it is in between layers of plasticand some it is not.

I dont know of any way to do it, but yet again I have never tried ..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got2josh said:
I have a chrome windscreen on my 00 750 and it has a little crack on it from slamming down a wheelie, it's like 4 inches long or so and is only on the chrome, it doesn't go all the way through.
It's not that bad so I could live with it, but is there anything that I can use to fix it or make it look better?
hi! do you have try i ciment plastic????? or epoxy???

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of that stuff but I'm not worried so much about it breaking, but more just making it look good again. It's just a stupid little 4inches or so and looks bad.

·
Registered
293 Posts
paint

possibly some paint or marker , if its just 4 inches use something to cover it up, decal, or whatever but i would do paint thing check w/ a shop about it or something

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.