Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got these fitted on my bike and they are exellent quality and fit as good as oem parts,the turn signal lenses are smoked but are still very bright still using the stock bulbs with them as is the smoked rear led brake light unit which is plenty bright and is as good a fitment as the oem brake light they do a variety of coloured lenses to keep most people happy aswell...... :cool:

www.clearalternatives.com

smoked turn signals

·
Registered
140 Posts
I also have the front and rear signal covers but haven't gotten around to getting brake cover. Mine don't fit quite as good as the oem parts if I ride in heavy rain or when I wash I get a little condensation in one the rear covers but I would buy again

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THE REAR BRAKE LIGHT IS NOT A COVER IT IS A COMPLETE NEW UNIT...........:thumbup:

I had to take most of the plastic of the rear end to fit it but it is worth it.......:thumbup::cool:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are really subtle looking in smoked colour and some of the other colours are very nice and they still flash very bright...

·
BaDAZ
518 Posts
Mine smoked turn signals should be coming in today :bounce ill let u know how i like them!!:thumbup:

·
BaDAZ
518 Posts
I just put my smoked turn signal lenses on and i must say.......

I LOVE THEM. Makes the tail look so much better. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I purchased the blue lens for my 05 1000. They're great. I like all of their products. I have used other products from them many years ago and still great qaulity. And they make a ton of different colors to match most bikes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Who did you buy em through? They look smoothe---

got these fitted on my bike and they are exellent quality and fit as good as oem parts,the turn signal lenses are smoked but are still very bright still using the stock bulbs with them as is the smoked rear led brake light unit which is plenty bright and is as good a fitment as the oem brake light they do a variety of coloured lenses to keep most people happy aswell...... :cool:

www.clearalternatives.com

smoked turn signals

what website do you use or you recommend? I like Kneedraggers.com 1tail.com and 58cycle.com
but I'm new and just now getting all my mods in the mail. Going to install undertail right now. It's gonna be clean..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts