Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if a right side factory clip on will work on the left side of the bike...or are they specific due to some angle placement on the bar??? :headscrat :headscrat :headscrat

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
no it won't work.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
evilbologna said:
Its a brain boggler, but no. Get some fancy ass woodcraft clip-ons.
Woodcraft :thumbup: :thumbup: . Woodcrafts are cool because you don't have to remove the top triple to install them. However, you do need to remove the top triple to remove the stock ones first.

·
Registered
29 Posts
does anyone make a clip-on that you can change to differnt bar angles, heights, and lengths? the idea is to get something that can easily (more easily) switch between race/track-day mode and street mode (whihc would be more like heli bars)?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
i can't remember the brand there are ones that are adjustable. I'm pretty sure Lockhart Phillips sells them.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
They all can adjust for height and length but as far as angle goes I don't know of any off hand. Depends on what you are calling "angle" as well. By moving clip-ons more foward you do change the wrist position vs. having them more in (closer to the tank).

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The ones i've been allow angle movement up and down. I'll have to look at the brand when I get to the shop.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
racer514 said:
basically want to be able to easliy adjust them down for track days and up for street riding.
It's actually a little easier to counter steer if you have the clip-ons out more than down. Gives you more leverage in the out position. You should give it a try.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.