Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any1 know who makes clutch levers for small hands, or levers that sit closer to the grip? Or is thier anything else I can do to fix the problem? I am a little guy and it is hard to do the one finger clutch thingy, LOL. It is for an 02 gsxr1000, and the damn lever seems soooooo far away from the dang grip. Any help would be great

·
Registered
938 Posts
91 Bang Bang, or Charlie, and then you go on to say you are a little guy..lol Sorry dude, couldn't resist that one. I was a 91A myself. Just alittle military humor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL... i was 11M @ Ft. Riley KS... actually, im not tiny or anything, but to get them in closer would be much more comfortable. especially for whoolies and such... pow pow power whoolies aint my bag baby(austin powers voice)
:arsenal

·
Registered
938 Posts
1) warranty for how to use penis inlarger.. honestly it's not my bag...1) book titled.. this sort of thing is my bag..baby...how did that get in there?!?!

·
Registered
938 Posts
ex-infantry said:
LOL... i was 11M @ Ft. Riley KS... actually, im not tiny or anything, but to get them in closer would be much more comfortable. especially for whoolies and such... pow pow power whoolies aint my bag baby(austin powers voice)
:arsenal
Last permanent party was Ft. Eustis (useless) Virginia. served 4 years.

11m is mechanized infantry right?

·
Registered
938 Posts
r_meintel said:
31F. Commo is the way to go. None of that walking shit
I first en-listed 31R, multichannel transmission systems operator/maintainer, damm I actually remember that shit. They lost my security clearance applications, so I was a hold over for 120 days, then reclassed to 91A. I was at Gordon in 97. Then off to Fitzsimons for my second AIT.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my little bro is at ft. eustis right now... yeah, 11M is mechanized infantry... rode in the bradleys... not that bad a gig... i only did 3 years... got out in 96.

hey, answer my question!!! stop bastardizing my thread!!! :thefinger J/K

·
Registered
938 Posts
ex-infantry said:
my little bro is at ft. eustis right now... yeah, 11M is mechanized infantry... rode in the bradleys... not that bad a gig... i only did 3 years... got out in 96.

hey, answer my question!!! stop bastardizing my thread!!! :thefinger J/K
didn't see anybody reply and didn't want you to feel bad..lol You know, you being new to this site and all.. :rofl: :laughingr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.