Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Colorado! (EDITED!)

Anyone want to meet up this weekend? I REALLY need a night to get rowdy...or just check out the new Hooters? My GF's driving me nuts, and I'll lose it if I don't meet some cool people to hang with! Let me know, Friday is best but Saturday will work too. It should be riding weather too.

J

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jermag,
Where are you at on the Springs. I actually live in Ohio, but I am at the springs at least 5 times a year for work purpose and always wondered if there are places out there that you can rent Bikes for like a weekend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man,
I live near Research and Powers, North east side of town. But this is a small city, hit me up when you're coming out here. I'm always up for some riding!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
r_meintel said:
Hey man I live off of Markscheffel. Let me know when, where.
Cool, I'll ride pretty much anyday it's over 50 degrees. :rock: Unless it's really windy. I'll definitely hit you up when it gets a little warmer (could be anyday in Colorado!)

·
Registered
706 Posts
jermag24 said:
If anyone is near Colorado Springs, hit me up! Got my GSXR750 2 months ago and don't have anyone to ride with. Thanks!
Hell ya we are in Trinidad, not to far from the Springs... we just moved here in October, and it really has not been that great of weather so far but let us know when you guy's ride up there or if you ever come down here, we have met a few other riders here in Trinidad, but not a whole lot :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Princeslea79 said:
Hell ya we are in Trinidad, not to far from the Springs... we just moved here in October, and it really has not been that great of weather so far but let us know when you guy's ride up there or if you ever come down here, we have met a few other riders here in Trinidad, but not a whole lot :thumbup:
Hit me up when you come up to the Springs! The more bikes the merrier! :clap:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Edited: Anyone want to meet up this weekend? I REALLY need a night to get rowdy...or just check out the new Hooters? My GF's driving me nuts, and I'll lose it if I don't meet some cool people to hang with! Let me know, Friday is best but Saturday will work too. It should be riding weather too.

J

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.