Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up new to the forum, from what I see it's sweetazz site.. Hope to hook up with you all in the spring or when ever the weather breaks!! I'm in C-bus....

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
welcome to the site man.

·
Registered
89 Posts
:welcome: I'm from Cincinnati. There are quite a few people on here from ohio. I'm sure they will chime in later on. Oh yea...be sure to check out the "Looking for others to ride with" forum. There is a thread on ohio in there if you haven't already checked it out. Were all in there as well. Enjoy and hopefully we can all meet up this spring.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo

Yeah, I checked out that thread, first thing I seen then I came over to the site.... And we definantly all need to get together soon, or when the weather breaks.... Thanks for welcome everyone........

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Welcome bro. Hope to see ya in Mid Ohio this summer for the double header.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
CS-05 said:
what up wick! Never been to Mid-Ohio but heard its a blast- cant wait

Dude, Its crazy fun. You going this year?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
What 79 you talking about? 79 runs through PA.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You from Pittsburg? I thought that you would take 79 south to 70 west to 71 north.....I live near the intersection of I-70 and I-270 in Columbus.

What highway would u take to get there?

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I was wondering what route you would take to get there. We take 22-30 to route 30 in Imperial and take that all the way out to 77 I think Sound right.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Shit, It is 71. We take 71 south for about 4 or 5 miles and we are at the exit. Name a few exits and I will tell you which one it is.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
CS-05 said:
thats probably more fun- I-70 is too straight of ride. I hope they fix US-30. I was just on it east of Wooster and it was all tore up.

When we went last year they were working on it. I cant think of the exit. Come on bro, help me out here.

·
Registered
268 Posts
not sure which exit it is but it might be State Route 97, that takes you to Lexington...isnt that where Mid-Ohio is? I know my way around Western PA a lil better, I used to live in Sharon, PA.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Whats the town's name. It has a name I would know if I heard it. We stay right there at the exit. There is a Bob Evans, Taco Bell, a gas station and our hotel. I think it is the Days Inn. Cant remember. It has one huge parking lot that we all fool around in at night. Stunting and pocket bikes.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Mansfield!!!! Thats it. You far from there? You know the exit and the surroundings. We are like 15 min from the track.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nah, just about 30 min.....by car. We gotta meet up. Sounds like you guys have a good time. Im trying to get a group of us riders from Central Ohio to meet up too. Its gonna be crazy!!!

Gotta go bro....forgot about the work that I was doing. We'll hook up definately- You go to Sharon for Bike Night?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.