Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 19 and already have a damn hemroid, no joke, riding the bike with the stock seat leaves me sore after, can someone point me to aftermarket seats that are very comfy, please no fur ones though :bounce

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
corbin seats, I love mine. It shapes to your ass and stays that way forever, completely worth it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
XPointBlakeX said:
Suzuki makes a Gel seat :thumbup:

+1 :thumbup:

Only downside I would say about the gel seat is that it tends to store the suns energy and roast your ass if the bike was parked in the sun. By the way I live in Florida and the last time I took a temperture reading of the ground it was 140 degrees. I get bored at work and I have a digital laser thermometer.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Gel-seat

I have the gel seat and I love it! :thumbup: The factory seat is like siting on hard plastic. Hard seats do tire you out and adds to the discomfort. :headshake In my opinion a comfortable seat is a must have.................

·
Registered
192 Posts

Nothing hugs your ass or cushions ones BALLbearings like a gel seat. If they made gsxr mattresses, I would buy one too.

I wish they made gsxr gel seat underwear so I could have that comfy, nut huggin, ass warming experience all day long.

I would nt sell it for anything, but I would trade it for a corbin anyday. Just too damn expensive.

·
Registered
277 Posts
97gsx-r600- said:
im 19 and already have a damn hemroid, no joke, riding the bike with the stock seat leaves me sore after, can someone point me to aftermarket seats that are very comfy, please no fur ones though :bounce

Dude, only 19 and already have hemmoroids, I feel for ya. I've been there and it's not fun. Get the best seat you can and good luck with the roids. OUCH!!! :headshake

·
Registered
997 Posts
I had corbin seat on my SuperHawk and it was not more comfortable than stock seat. It was worse, the only + it had was, that it looked cool. But maybe they make something better now for GXSRs. Anyway, I would like to try sit on that gel seat. Maybe some of you guys with the gel seat on bike gonna have trip to Seattle and let me sit on it. :bounce

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Corbin

I have heard that Corbin seats for sport bikes are very uncomfortable and expensive. It is for looks only. Some they make for crusiers are very hard also. Their back rest are on the money. I want one for my VFR but the seat and the back rest are over $600!!! :eek:

·
Registered
997 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
I have heard that Corbin seats for sport bikes are very uncomfortable and expensive. It is for looks only. Some they make for crusiers are very hard also. Their back rest are on the money. I want one for my VFR but the seat and the back rest are over $600!!! :eek:
that is exactly what I'm saying....corbin - no good experience

·
Registered
525 Posts
yeah but does the gel seat from suzuki look like the stock one? same width and thickness? I like the look of the stock seat its just hard as hell and I dont want one on it that looks all bulky.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.