Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello, I am new to the site and ride a K8 GSXR 600. In the military stationed in Georgia right next to Florida so most of the time have some nice weather to ride in. Unfortunately have to put the bike in storage in a few months for a year while I am overseas and not looking forward to it.

Oh sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place. Like the thread stated,computer illiterate AKA… Computer dumb.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Welcome to the party.
If you have any questions about the forum feel free to Private Message me any of your questions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now I am stationed at NSB Kingsbay, not to sure how it is at Ft Steward but Georgia has some nice back roads that are not used much so as long as you are not around the city you should have some nice places to ride.

As far as Jacksonville there are way to many drivers so I try to stay out of there as much as I can.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to the site!

As far as Fort Stewart goes (for the guys askin') there are a lot of riders in Savannah which is about 30-40 minutes away. The Savannah traffic sucks though. They have multiple car accidents everyday during rush hour and that can slow things down a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts