Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
cool, I've seen ones that were showing 199, I've done a 145 in a 25 zone before.

·
Registered
320 Posts
It would be better if he was on the back tire. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
He sure is leaning for doing 139 mph. I've seen it before. Just a shame its bullshit. He's not even tucked. :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dam!!!! y'all just love to call people's bullshit. You don't have to be tucked to go 139. The boy's shirt is just about to fly over his head! He's probably doing that much. You don't need that much room to get up to that speed.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
wickmaster said:
He sure is leaning for doing 139 mph. I've seen it before. Just a shame its bullshit. He's not even tucked. :lol:

yeah i've done well over 100 without tucking

·
Registered
250 Posts
i too have gone over 100 without tucking, yeah it pulls pretty hard, but I was just fooling around. I think i stopped around an indicated 120. The wind was awesome to feel pulling on you.

- Jared -

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Then look a little closer at how he is leaning. He is leaning to take a left turn and the road has a pretty good right turn about 75 yards in front of him. My shirt does that at 45-50 mph. Yours does too. :laughingr

·
Registered
151 Posts
it looks like he is slowing down for the corner (up for more drag) and moving to the outside. you brake until the apex and power out. going from outside to the inside at the apex and back out. the pic doesnt look photoshopped.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
if he was going 139 then I would think he'd hit that car within another second or so, look at how he's pointed right at it and still leaning toward the other lane. I think it's photochopped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have done that

if you look at the shadows they are all the same that is the fastest way of telling a cropped photo i have done over 150 mph with out tucking its hard as hell to hold on but not a prob on my 04 gixxer :thumbup: p.s. around here in oregon the cops put these out all the time to slow people down but they dont hang around to wright the tickets 95% of the time

·
Registered
133 Posts
04 yoshi gixxer 1000 said:
if you look at the shadows they are all the same that is the fastest way of telling a cropped photo i have done over 150 mph with out tucking its hard as hell to hold on but not a prob on my 04 gixxer :thumbup: p.s. around here in oregon the cops put these out all the time to slow people down but they dont hang around to wright the tickets 95% of the time
What do shadows have to do with it, if the only thing chopped is the numbers?

·
Registered
133 Posts
IMO Its a chop. See^^ Save the pic and zoom in if you want, the 1 is gone without a trace. I could make it read anything I wanted, even "photoshop noobs", and still blend it to look original.(with more time of course, that only took 2 secs)

·
Registered
187 Posts
one of the biggest give-aways is the font of the digital readout. The font in the photo is not used in this type of readout. It would have to be a font like a calculator uses be able to display all possible digits. Yea, I guess they could make one like that but it would be a huge waist of money on all the waisted leds.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Those machines use LED's. There would be no "font" as you call it. You're thinking of something small like a watch or a clock. Those machines have a couple hundred LED's and a minor computer to light up the right ones at the right times to make any number that you want.

·
Registered
27 Posts
To his left is a large drop off, to his right is a mountain. There could be a large wind so he has to lean over that far just to go straight! Notice that his front tire is not closer to the center line than the rear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.