1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
yae u watch in the near furture we'll all start having front lic. plates :lol:

·
Registered
284 Posts
just this weekend in tampa/brandon florida police arrested 60...not 6..but 60 motorcyclists on pocket rockets.....how you wonder....seems tampa has caught up with the times and has bought themselves a few new crotch rockets with lights and sirens....apparently no one realized what they were up against seeing how this was the first weekend of use....personally i dont think ill be going back to tampa anytime soon....ill try and find out just what brand they are using....as they didnt seem to have any problem catching 60 people....

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
pigs on rockets!!! :lol: :fu: right there!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dstrbd GSXR said:
Ummm.... that cop would be one fast mofo... funny as hell... Cops in stand up wheelies... hahaha

im guessing they sent these cops to rider school....they also used the help of helicopters..but i think most pulled over just cause they didnt know wtf was going on...like...wtf? how the hell is that cop keeping up with me? lofl

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
all i gotta say is, :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
man we been having motorcycle cops out here for ever

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
no shit, how do other states not have motorcycle cops/highway patrol???

out here the street cops ride harley's HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
but the CHiP's ride the new BMW 1200's...you better not run if they're on you..you'll be sorry...UNLESS you have balls of steel and dont mind making him think twice about following you.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Down here cops use the BMW bikes. I heard a story once where a guy on a sport bike tried to out run one of them on a straight away on the freeway. The solo bike cop was gaining on the guy like nothing haha. Though the guy running was crazy enough to fly it around a couple of bends afterwards and the solo bike backed off.

·
Registered
600 Posts
155 national record??? Im sorry thats weak!!!

Isnt the US record like 200mph up in Minnasota or something?

Plus theres that night rider or what ever who breaks 200kph which is like 186 if im not mistaken?

·
Registered
642 Posts
usdm420 said:
no shit, how do other states not have motorcycle cops/highway patrol???

out here the street cops ride harley's HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
but the CHiP's ride the new BMW 1200's...you better not run if they're on you..you'll be sorry...UNLESS you have balls of steel and dont mind making him think twice about following you.
You better be prepaired for the ultimate sacrafice if you're going to run at high speeds from cops on bikes... they are usually seasoned riders who have been trained for this crap.... So, if you run... you will have to go balls to the wall! Ohh.. and get it on camera.. I want to watch!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
yes me too i would want to see it..... anybody got pictures of these pig rockets?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.