Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
They definitely worship their Ducatis each year. They have a special Ducati area, where people can ride their Ducatis in. Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda Kawi, all have their vendor areas, but nothing like they bias towards Ducati it seems. I enjoyed just walking around all the Vendor stuff looking at things.

Just remember everything is WAY overpriced, but the environment is awesome!

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I took ~800 photos with my DSLR. I need to sort through them and get a few posted. really cool event, glad i was able to attend.
Sorry we didn't make connections even though we were talking. :nerd

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Sorry we didn't make connections even though we were talking. :nerd
Yeah sorry about that man. It would have been cool to meet up with you.

We probably walked by each other lol. Definitely should have text you when I was freezing my ass off sitting outside the track at 10pm when we got the keys locked in the car :crying

·
Stays Crispy in Milk
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah sorry about that man. It would have been cool to meet up with you.

We probably walked by each other lol. Definitely should have text you when I was freezing my ass off sitting outside the track at 10pm when we got the keys locked in the car :crying
Funny thing - I ran into a guy from here we used to ride with back in college when I was just starting out. Walking across the pedestrian bridge and he's going the other way. So I yelled at him and we ended up going to dinner with another guy from here on Saturday night. All that way and all those people and I run into someone from home. :laugh

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Funny thing - I ran into a guy from here we used to ride with back in college when I was just starting out. Walking across the pedestrian bridge and he's going the other way. So I yelled at him and we ended up going to dinner with another guy from here on Saturday night. All that way and all those people and I run into someone from home. :laugh

I’ve been to two out of state weddings where I have seen people I work with even though the people getting married were college friends from yet another state. Always weird seeing people like that. Small world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts