Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
pretty sweet dude!!!! i take it you're on a 1k? sorry if it's a stupid question. im not sure about the quarter. either way. 8 seconds is nothing to laugh at. f-ing sweet:thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
o gee only and 8.9...? j/k good runs i think your bike is sick man:bowdown: i wish i could get my bike to run that. all i need is a 1000 swap and years of riddin, but hey its do-able

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sweet man, looks like you still ran pretty good considering.

p.s. ... fire the camera woman hehehe

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet man, looks like you still ran pretty good considering.

p.s. ... fire the camera woman hehehe
LOL that was the Wife holding my 6month old and trying to control our 5 year old LOL.
Yes its a 1k but ill be waiting for november to go to the track again this hot air is garbage LOL

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
NICE! But yeah I know youre married to the camera lady but she's fired:lol:

Looks like you beat that guy like he stole your kids candy

·
Registered
218 Posts
Having a 6 mo old baby at the track is not to smart imo. I guess every parent has its own beliefs though. Beside that, nice runs

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Having a 6 mo old baby at the track is not to smart imo.
I dont see anything wrong with it.

You should see the faces of people when my 5yr old was shooting my AR from the prone at pop ups on the range last weekend. You would have had a fit:laughingr

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Having a 6 mo old baby at the track is not to smart imo. I guess every parent has its own beliefs though. Beside that, nice runs
LOL she loves the track and shes has been there since 3 months old let alone while in the belly and I was at the track at 1month old. LOL you act like were putting here in the exhaust LOL :laughingr

·
Registered
448 Posts
id also like to know what fuel...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I RUN PUMPGAS ONLY, I used to run U4 but it is like pouring HONEY in your tank and makes everything all shitty. Since the End of last year I switched to Pumpgas and thats all I run now as riding it on the street with race gas was alittle expensive.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts