Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wuz poppin everybody! My peoples call me Damien and I'm a bikaholic! I plan to go to MMI and make a career out of working on bikes. My people think I'm crazy because I've never worked on a bike but even worst I don't own a bike and has never even riden one. As a matter a fact I don't know how to ride yet but I'll take the class soon. I want a Gixxer because I think it's the finest bike in it's class. I'm curious as to what I should start out on. My homegirl just got a 03' GSXR-600 and I'm hatin. I want a bike so bad I'm trying to take on three jobs while I'm a full-time student. Don't be shy peeps holla at ya boy! :arsenal

·
Registered
764 Posts
str8_obsessed said:
Wuz poppin everybody! My peoples call me Damien and I'm a bikaholic! I plan to go to MMI and make a career out of working on bikes. My people think I'm crazy because I've never worked on a bike but even worst I don't own a bike and has never even riden one. As a matter a fact I don't know how to ride yet but I'll take the class soon. I want a Gixxer because I think it's the finest bike in it's class. I'm curious as to what I should start out on. My homegirl just got a 03' GSXR-600 and I'm hatin. I want a bike so bad I'm trying to take on three jobs while I'm a full-time student. Don't be shy peeps holla at ya boy! :arsenal
well welcome to da site, hopefully someone will be able to answer whatever questions you have about anything that is pretty much gsx-r related. I'm a first time rider and I have a 04 750 but that's what I felt comfortable going with. To me I went with personal preference instead of what otha folkz told me. So at least i'm happy wit my decision

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
706 Posts
:welcome: to the site bro...I ride a GSXR 1000, my first bike was a 600 Katana, I skipped straight to the 1000 cause I feel comfortable with my riding ability...I honestly don't think the cc's on a bike have anything to do with what bike you choose to ride. It is all about the type of rider you are and what you perfer. A GSXR 600 will toss your ass just as quick as a 1000 if you don't have good throttle control. Good luck getting your bike whatever you decide to get :) ...hope you enjoy the site :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
:welcome: to the site bro...I ride a GSXR 1000, my first bike was a 600 Katana, I skipped straight to the 1000 cause I feel comfortable with my riding ability...I honestly don't think the cc's on a bike have anything to do with what bike you choose to ride. It is all about the type of rider you are and what you perfer. A GSXR 600 will toss your ass just as quick as a 1000 if you don't have good throttle control. Good luck getting your bike whatever you decide to get :) ...hope you enjoy the site :thumbup:
don't even get me started.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Princeslea79 said:
.I honestly don't think the cc's on a bike have anything to do with what bike you choose to ride. It is all about the type of rider you are and what you perfer.
this

·
Registered
653 Posts
Welcome!! and enjoy... :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.