Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
kinda strange that the bike went in that deep but it dosent look as if the rider hit the car at all. I wounder if he hoped off before it struck the car. Also was the passenger side door open cause its not there. I knew honda's were good for something :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

·
Registered
44 Posts
i saw this somewhere, and it had captions.

apparently all of the victims died instantly and they were in the car... including the squid.

dude only had his bike/liscence for a few days, maybe 2 weeks and hit the car going 130.

the scene was re-assembled after the accident to show what can happen on a bike.

not to be a jerk but it's almost funny.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chuapieceagum said:
i saw this somewhere, and it had captions.

apparently all of the victims died instantly and they were in the car... including the squid.

dude only had his bike/liscence for a few days, maybe 2 weeks and hit the car going 130.

the scene was re-assembled after the accident to show what can happen on a bike.

not to be a jerk but it's almost funny.

That is very stupid. How can you ride for only 2 weeks and go 130 mph... :hammer:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Damn, that sucks. The car got hammered.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i done seen alot of stuff but, that looks put togeather just to scare riders and its doing a good job

·
The Lone Rider
2,462 Posts
i dont think it is put together as you can see the audience is full of older people who in theory should have more experience riding so i might think that if it was at like a imoprt nights of something of that nature geared toward the youth

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks like a RVF-750, the rare street legal verson of the RC-45.

Could also be a RC-30 but I thought they came with 6 spoke wheels.

Neither are beginer bikes... :headshake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.