Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple of nights a week (Thursday and Friday) I work at a local bar. Last night I was upstairs counting money and one of the door guys calls me and tells me that there's a dude down stairs who "needed" to talk to me about my bike. So i told the dude I'd be down there in a few minutes. The door guy sent me a text saying he thinks the dude hit my bike. I dropped literally a couple of grand and ran to the front door ready to throw down! Turns out it was just some crazy old dude that wanted to talk to me. He was on a KZ1000 and talking this and that about how "badass" my bike is. So I talk to this dude for a minute, go inside and finish what I was doing, grabbed my gear and tried to go home. Dude was at the front door smoking. Walked over to our bikes with me and said he wanted a piece of my bike. He starts telling me that his bike is stroked to like an 1142 or something and that he knows my bike is bad but that it doesn't want anything to do with his bike.:laughingr
This dude introduced himself to me as Captain Ricky. So I already think he's crazy, he hands me his business card and tells me to call him today to set up a race.

Who thinks I should call this dude today?
I'm thinking about just letting him race my roomates 04 750.
If you want to know whats done to my bike look at my Sig.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some old guy named Captain Ricky tracks you down at a bar and wants to set up a race, hands you a business card and wants you to call him....HMMM..... I'm going to assume that the raced will be based on something of value??? I'd call him purely out of curiosity... Keep us posted.....
LOL yea that's pretty much what happened. I might give him a call today and set something up for sunday! If this does go down i'm going to try to get it on video!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wow. Call that mofo and record everything that happens.

·
Registered
596 Posts
the fact that it happen when u had a couple of grand in your hand would make me stand clear but im always suspicious my good man.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the fact that it happen when u had a couple of grand in your hand would make me stand clear but im always suspicious my good man.
I was just in the office counting, my manager had asked me to a few minutes before I got the phone call, I locked the office door, nothing funny going on there!

Should be funny, i'm going to call him today on my way to the parking garage when I get done with the real job!

·
Registered
118 Posts
call him for sure man and burn his a$$. sounds like all the people in my town that think racing me in their honda civic or cheap sports cars. nothing better than laying off the throttle when shifting into 2nd cause you already have them by 5 car lengths haha
:hmmm:

·
Registered
61 Posts
If its for fun I say why not but if its for money I would ask around a little about his bike. If he wanted to run you that bad he is probly pretty confident, but with a name like Capt Ricky who knows what could happen.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If its for fun I say why not but if its for money I would ask around a little about his bike. If he wanted to run you that bad he is probly pretty confident, but with a name like Capt Ricky who knows what could happen.
LOL no money on the line. I'm a rider, not a racer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Any dragstrips were you live?I would ask him go there + bring $100 tower holds $$$ .Race best of 3 then you cant get in trouble.
have beware some thes old timers im 49 myself guy rides this bike from Indy beat me in heads up race hes 70 (i kid you not) bike runs 5.80 1/8th.All i beat him on was reaction.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.