Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone running these levers on their k6 k7 600 or 750? have you had any issues?

so the clutch lever feels normal, the brake lever on the other hand feels way short.... like with hands in the normal riding position i can easily get 2 fingers on the clutch lever, but can barely get one on the brake lever. check part#'s and they are correct for my bike, but i just dont think something is right..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no the over all length of the brake lever seems shorter.

its hard to explain. like basically with your hands on the grips (in a wide grip all the way to the end of the grip with the outside of your hand), you take your pointer and index fingers and you can grab the clutch lever and be right on the end of the lever. but the brake you can barley catch it with your pointer finger

·
Registered
364 Posts
no the over all length of the brake lever seems shorter.

its hard to explain. like basically with your hands on the grips (in a wide grip all the way to the end of the grip with the outside of your hand), you take your pointer and index fingers and you can grab the clutch lever and be right on the end of the lever. but the brake you can barley catch it with your pointer finger
I understand what you mean, but can't you adjust them to your reach by turning the little lever to any higher number ?

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Get 8mm wrench or socket wrench, and adjust the black thingy that holds your levers. You can slide it around on the clip ons, either having closer or further way from the end of your handle bar, as well as angle them up or down. Careful not to angle the clutch side down too much, or else the lever won't pull all the way down which won't engage the clutch. GRRRRR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.