Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Are you able to do other logos?

I have a totally custom painted K8 and need to find someone to make some seats for it. Its all gators themed. Would love to have black base with Blue stitching.

I originally wanted the 'GSXR' logo on the rear seat and not just the 'R' but he said it was too intricate and couldnt be done. So if you are looking for the gator head, im gonna say prolly not. If you cant get ahold of him through the site, try emailing him. Im wanting to say his phone number is posted somewhere, but im not sure. Nice paint btw.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will definitely be ordering a full set once I get the color scheme for the bike finalized.

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
im interested! ill prob do the 200 pkge with both covers blk on blk and gel in the front
just wondering how crafty u are ... i wanted the decepticons logo stitched into prob the back seat
how much extra would that be? do u have core seats for a k6 gsxr 1k? thanks

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
You do some really nice work. Looks like I'm gonna have to send you my seats over the winter. Just gotta decide on a design.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know I'm resurrecting this thread, my apologies but I had some seats made for my 2008 GSXR 1000 by this guy back when this thread was active and I'm looking to see if he still makes seats. Anyone know how I can contact him?

61 - 80 of 81 Posts